IMPLEMENTING PROJECT IDEAS
The Kvarken Council welcomes you to juggle your ideas with us to develop your project idea.
Do you have a project idea that you want to develop?
Do you have an exciting project idea? The Kvarken Council welcomes you to juggle your ideas with us to develop it. Together we can investigate if your idea has the potential to become a successful project and if the Kvarken Council can be a suitable partner. The Council can assist with information, practical help, and possibly even funding with the launch of new cross-border cooperation projects.
Please feel free to contact the Kvarken Council’s Director/Development Manager to further refine your project idea.
How to prepare for the first contact:
- What is your project idea? Describe your project briefly.
- What do you want to do? What is the idea based on? Is it innovative?
- Who is behind the project? Have you anchored your idea? Do you have cooperation partners?
- Who benefits from the project’s implementation?
- What is the project’s planned timeline?
- What is the project’s budget?